<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2446756128649121185?origin\x3dhttp://blurredglamour.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about ● chat ● links ● archives


Saturday, July 11, 2009
Louis Vuitton Spicy Sandal & Its Knock Offs @ 7/11/2009
















This Spring Louis Vuitton introduced to the world the Spicy Sandal Collection and it has defnately had much popularity amongst the most fashionable celebs of today. The heel is GUCCI BAD! The price of the funky heel can range from anywhere between $1650 to $3000. WOWZERS! That's a pretty steep investment and not really recession friendly for a fashionably broke college student like myself. Ladies, there are alternatives! Brands like Bebe and Bakers have created their versions of the Spicy Sandal (pictured above). Although I was not a fan of Bakers' version of the heel when I looked at the picture on the website, upon seeing the shoe in the store I felt better about it. In the picture above it looks very cheesy, might I even say corny, but for the price $69.99 they are a good deal. They always say you get what you pay for. Bebe on the other hand has created a better version of the heel for a price of $149.00, which still might be a little to steep some of the recession costly fashionistas, but comapred to the price of the real heels this is another great buy! I really love these Spicy Sandals, I think Im going to invest in the pair from Bebe when they go on sale for a reasonable price. What do you guys think?

about
love is as love does.

Mel Love; fashion student.socialite.
Ready to embrace this industry and leave my mark.

Enjoy me :)
create &inspire.