about
love is as love does.
Mel Love; fashion student.socialite.
Ready to embrace this industry and leave my mark.
Enjoy me :)




This is what niggas with money do on Twitter, like your not in the public eye and you dont have kids looking up to you. This is some shit I expect from Soulja Boy! I've always loved Bow Wow and Dj Jus especially when I was 13, but now as an 18 year Young Woman and seeing these pics..they acting like just the average nigga. I expect more from them. They said they're having fun, but this is not a good look. But, to each his own I still support Bow Wow as the artist and Dj Jus as the DJ. Im watching the Ustream now, these niggas made a song about getting head on Twitter--they are all the way Ratchet ! lmfao. Labels: Bow Wow, DJ Jus, Twitter