about
love is as love does.
Mel Love; fashion student.socialite.
Ready to embrace this industry and leave my mark.
Enjoy me :)

Baltimore is on the come up--Dank is the first group out of Baltimore to have a completely different sound since Dru Hill. Sad but true, Rye Rye is another dope Bmore artist but she sounds like MIA & Santoglod and Baltimore's rappers: Mully Man & Boss Man are great but they dont stand out to me. Seriously, the majority of Baltimore's artist never make it out of Baltimore becuase they all have that Baltimore sound; not DANK! DANK stayed true to their Baltimore roots but def introduced a new demesion of music! The first time I heard Dank my tatoo artist, Diarra (http://www.savagetats.vpweb.com/), was playing them while he did my second tat. I cant remember what song he was playing, but I remeber that I was listening to Dank because of the way they sound. My fav tracks on the mixape are "My Planet," "Where Da Bitches At," & "Sex On The Beach". The mixtape is DECENT, download it asap and support! Definately can say Im diggin' these dope guys---DANKSET.
Follow them on twitter: http://twitter.com/DANKSETDownload "Treehouse" & "Wake N' Bake"
http://www.theplanetdank.com/download.html
Peep the "Slim Jeans" Official Vid