<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2446756128649121185?origin\x3dhttp://blurredglamour.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about ● chat ● links ● archives


Sunday, July 12, 2009
Drake Never Fails To Amaze @ 7/12/2009


From Wheel Chair Jimmy to Drizzy Drake, this guy is on the rise to the top definately. Although I don't agree with his choice to sign with Young Money, which is affliated with Lil Wayne, I do agree that he is making history in music. I remember when my sister and I used to fiend for Degrassi each and every Friday night on Noggin's "The N," from 8th grade till about 11th grade. I always thought he was cute besides the lope sided fro and the Arab Money thick ass eyebrows, no disrecpect Drizzy. lol Im so happy that he has finally made it as a rapper/singer, I enjoy both sides of the entertainer. Reminds me of my man Trigga Trey. Here's one of his latest tracks, Do It Now. He definately went in on this track, here is the link. Enjoy!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6257718330d92f18/

about
love is as love does.

Mel Love; fashion student.socialite.
Ready to embrace this industry and leave my mark.

Enjoy me :)
create &inspire.