about
● chat
● links
● archives
Monday, July 13, 2009
Letter from the Love Girl <3. @ 7/13/2009
Dear Readers,
A year ago I was in a three year long relationship; all in love, butterflies in my tummy 24/7, and dreams of marrying this boy. Going away to college is what ended that relationship, sad but true. In all honesty its the best thing that happened to he and I because we have become noting but closer. Our friendship will last forever, Im sure of that. You can't go from being completely and whole heartedly in love with another person to honestly hating them with a passion. Maybe it's just me, my heart won't allow it. Lately I've been feeling very selfish, I want him to be there once college is over, BUT I know there is a possibility he may stray. I just want us to have fun, we're young! I can see a future between he and I, I lost site of that future within the past year of us being apart, but its becoming clear again in recents weeks.
Although I have my share of "friends," always in the back of my mind is the one who had my heart first. The other day he and I were together, I said to him upon his revealing to me that he and his gf had broken up: "I see you know where home is..," he boldly replied "I do, too bad you don't." Boy have those words melted onto my brain and his voice has been on repeat in my mind for days. I know where home is, I'm just not ready to come home yet. One day I will be, because I love him whole heartedly, but right now I want to continue to explore the world and what it has in store for me.
Love is as
Love does...
Peace & Love,
The Love Girl
about
love is as love does.
Mel Love; fashion student.socialite.
Ready to embrace this industry and leave my mark.
Enjoy me :)
about
you think you know me.
Mel Love; fashion student; Phila U SENIOR; social.
Ready to embrace this industry and leave my mark.
What do I want to be? The list goes on forever-- stylist, blogger, industry insider, wife, mother, etc.
chat
whatchuu say ?
Any questions or concerns, or you just want to chat?
Email me: mrobins90@yahoo.com :)